LogTag® Analyzer Software
LogTag® Analyzer Software
|Highly customisable & structured user interface with intuitive operation|
|Automatic download of data when LogTag is inserted into interface|
|Wide range of export options including PDF, Excel & Web|
|Automated tasks including emailing multiple recipients & FTP upload|
|Multi-chart feature for viewing several LogTags simultaneously|
LogTag® Analyzer software provides an easy to use, powerful platform for configuring any LogTag® recorder product before deployment and for data analysis when the recorder is retrieved.
Optional automatic download of data when a new LogTag® is inserted into an interface, with quick-reconfiguration using same parameters.
LogTag® Analyzer is compatible with Windows 8 (32 & 64bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64bit) and Windows XP (32 & 64bit). Network Administrator Installation files and documentation available for easy deployment in server environments.
Rather than creating a proprietary and therefore closed system forcing customers into high subscription costs, LogTag Recorders has provided two vehicles so you can create your own data management solution, each with an easy implementation inside LogTag Analyzer. Can’t decide which one to use? Enable both methods!
| Automatic Email (SMTP)
Live data from shipping points arrive in your inbox as they are checked in at each destination. Keep track & sort through individual shipping sites easily based on email subject lines. Fully automated without the hassle of staff forgetting to hand in shipment data.
| Automatic Upload (FTP)
Store data centrally with access from different sites. Security of automated backups within your existing network infrastructure. Avoid cluttering your inbox & duplicate files throughout your organization.
| System Partners
For those who want a more sophisticated data management solution, LogTag recorders has partnered with two companies, who provide integrated data management services.
2.8 release 2
- Added support for USRIC-8M, UTRIX-16M and UTRID-16 recorders
- Configuration logs: Added multi-alarm support
- TRED configuration and profile advanced settings now allow setting quick start/stop action
- Added message when USB recorder in Bootloader mode is detected
- Change colour of alarm lines for lower alarms in report to blue
- iS0Tag Day Summary text file export: Corrected trigger time calculation
- Corrected manual scaling bug in Report (repeated manual scaling applied to all charts narrowed down zoomed indices incorrectly)
- Changed error message for corrupted sensor calibration checksum to "Error in sensor configuration", instead of "Unsupported configuration"
- Corrected x-axis position calculation of last skipped reading in USB recorders when pre-start readings present, and the first after-start readings are USB connected
- Corrected UTRID configuration: Always enable alarm status tick/cross display during recording
- Corrected LogTag Wizard for UTRID